Montag, 26. Juli 2010

Second Day

Today I won very fairly against Pål from Sweden. I came up with a new move during the game which finally reverted to a known trickplay. Unfortunately Csaba, pronouncedちゃば, 6d, busted it when I showed it to him afterwards. So my move didn't even survive one day. But maybe I can still sell it to breakfast.
I haven't had time yet to check whether breakfast won by 0.5 or not.
Btw yesterday I forgot to write that someone actually mistook me for a pro. I was reviewing a game for my Finnish lover when some random guy joined. After I finnished the review, he asked me to review his game, in case I had a humble little time for him. He was obviously shocked when he heard that I was not pro. Apparently some of my move suggestions and ideas have pleased him very well. It took him by surprise when I showed him my 3d name badge and he was seriously impressed when I showed him the other side of the name badge which was 2k.
He told me he was 4d and suddenly his interest for a review has faded.
To the games that have been played I shall add volleyball, Settlers of Catan, Poker and soon Mahjong.



Yesterday I got drunk too fast, so Namii couldn't treat me a beer, but I am sort of drinking it now. It's getting hot in the room...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen